Microsoft released the quarterly servicing update to Exchange Server 2013 – CU8 and updated UM Language Packs. Cumulative Update 8 includes the following new features and improvements:
• Calendar and Contact Modern Public Folders favorites added in Outlook are now accessible in OWA
• Batch Migration of Public Folders to 2013 improves migration throughput and PF migration experience
• The number of supported Public Folders has increased once again for on-premises deployments (O365 limits remain the same)
• Migrating up to 500,000 public folders, a 200% increase from CU7
• Support up to 1,000,000 public folders, a 400% increase from CU7
• Smoother migration for EAS clients to Office 365 with automatic profile redirect upon successful Hybrid migration to Office 365 (EAS client must support HTTP 451 redirect)
You can read the full blog post at the Exchange Team Blog.